RULES & TERMS
1. Tayf International Short Film Festival application requires no charge.
2. Deadline for application is 01.01.2023.
3. Films completed after the 1st of January 2021 can take part in the competition.
4. Applications are made through filmfreeway.com.
5. National or international films in the categories of fiction, documentary, experimental and animation can apply to the festival. The jury may change the category of the application as it deems appropriate.
6. There are two different screening types in Tayf International Short Film Festival: Competition and official selection.
7. Applicants are allowed to submit more than one film.
8. No withdrawal is accepted after the official selection and/or competitive films are published.
9. The films that are selected for the competition are announced on the official website and instagram page.
10. The festival committee has the right to use a one-minute-part of a film for promotion.
11. Fiction, animation and experimental films of maximum 20 minutes and documentary films of maximum 30 minutes can participate in the competition.
12. English subtitles should be embedded to the film (for non-English films).
13. Films are screened to the jury and the audience in the halls which are chosen by the festival management conveniently according to the programme.
14. Representatives from the creative team of the movies accepted to the competition shall be invited to the festival.
15. The applicant is responsible for their copyrights.